Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
There's a motto our team lives by, “Faster to Any Size Disaster.”
This motto captures our company’s culture, our striving each day and our aim. It's not unusual for a company to have a motto, or values they say they live by, it's just more unusual for that motto to actually describe the team. Mottos at times seem more aspirational than real — not for us.
SERVPRO is the second layer of response after first responders. For this reason we feel that same level of urgency; if a business or family experiences some unexpected water or fire damage event, they're not looking into for "next-week" solutions, they need help now and we get that.
Being "faster" in this sense is our company culture. We respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including holidays.
And so, we aim to be fast, but not just fast, fast and good. Because doing work quickly, though of some value, isn’t what we're aiming for. We’re aiming to be fast and exceptional, to do work that lasts and to make sure that every customer we have doesn’t feel the full impact of whatever disaster they’re presented with.
Let SERVPRO of Quincy help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (800) 421-6668
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Quincy arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.